Bryden and Sullivan are among the first to offer Travelers' new Quantum Auto 2.0 to offer more competitive pricing, offering lower rates for many drivers.
Have a teenage driver in the home?
Premium impact is reduced when adding a youthful driver to your policy.
Waiver for 4th & 5th year minor accidents when driver has been incident-free for last 3 years.
Here is a list of the new and enhanced discounts that may apply to your policy
- Up to 15% Continuous Insurance Discount
- 2% Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Discount
- Up to 15% Good Payer Discount
- 10% Hybrid/Electric Vehicle Discount
- Up to 8% Multi-Car Discount
- Up to 13% Multi-Policy Discount
- Up to 21% Safe Driver Discount
- Up to 5% Driver Training Discount
- Up to 10% Home Ownership Discount
- Up to 7.5% Paid in Full Discount
With all these new advances to the Travelers Auto program, maybe it’s time you speak with Bryden and Sullivan for yourself. Give us a call today to see if we can save you money on your auto insurance policy.