- Epilepsy Safe Profile:
This profile enables people with epilepsy to use theEpilepsy Safe Profile: this profile enables people with epilepsy to use thewebsite safely by eliminating the risk of seizures that result from flashingor blinking animations and risky color combinations.
- Visually Impaired Profile:
This profile adjusts the website so that it isVisually Impaired Profile: this profile adjusts the website so that it isaccessible to the majority of visual impairments such as DegradingEyesight, Tunnel Vision, Cataract, Glaucoma, and others.Cognitive Disability Profile: this profile provides various assistivefeatures to help users with cognitive disabilities such as Autism, Dyslexia,CVA, and others, to focus on the essential elements more easily.
- ADHD Friendly Profile: this profile significantly reduces distractions andnoise, to help people with ADHD and Neurodevelopmental disorders browse, read, and focus on the essential elements more easily.
- Blind Users Profile (Screen-readers):
This profile adjusts the website to be compatible with screen-readers such as JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, and TalkBack. A screen-reader is installed on the blind user’s computer, andthis site is compatible with it.
- Keyboard Navigation Profile (Motor-Impaired):
This profile enables motor-impaired persons to operate the website using the keyboard Tab,Shift+Tab, and the Enter keys. Users can also use shortcuts such as “M”(menus), “H” (headings), “F” (forms), “B” (buttons), and “G” (graphics) tojump to specific elements.
- Published: 28 July 2020 28 July 2020
Insurance ... simple and done!