Additional UI, design, and readability adjustments available on BrydenandSullivan.com
- Font adjustments – users, can increase and decrease its size, change its family (type), adjust the spacing, alignment, line height, and more.
- Color adjustments – users can select various color contrast profiles suchas light, dark, inverted, and monochrome. Additionally, users canswap color schemes of titles, texts, and backgrounds, with over 7 different coloring options.
- Animations – epileptic users can stop all running animations with the click of a button. Animations controlled by the interface include videos,GIFs, and CSS flashing transitions.
- Content Highlighting – users can choose to emphasize importantelements such as links and titles. They can also choose to highlight focused or hovered elements only.
- Audio Muting – users with hearing devices may experience headaches or other issues due to automatic audio playing. This option lets usersmute the entire website instantly.
- Cognitive Disorders – we utilize a search engine that is linked to Wikipedia and Wiktionary, allowing people with cognitive disorders to decipher meanings of phrases, initials, slang, and others.
- Additional Functions – we provide users the option to change cursor color and size, use a printing mode, enable a virtual keyboard, and manyother functions.