DID YOU KNOW?
- Business and Income Protection are top priorities for business owners; yet most of they don't have disability coverage.
- There are 28 Million Small Business's in the U.S. representing 99.7% of all employer firms.
- 79% of Business Owners agree that having a good employee benefit plan is part of their responsibility as a business owner.
When many people depend on your income, it's important to protect yourself, your family or your employees. Bryden and Sullivan represents the following companies, among others, which write Disability Insurance Protection for individuals, small groups and larger groups. Let us provide you with the best options for your protection.
See also Workers Compensation
Those who rely on you to protect their business interests also trust you to protect their personal information. When sensitive data is exposed, your reputation is on the line.
Data Breach Coverage
Our data breach coverage provides you with access to professionals who can help you comply with regulatory requirements, provide guidance on how to help prevent a data breach and handle a breach crisis if one occurs. Response expense coverage can help to quickly restore confidence in your business or practice through notification to impacted individuals and can help pay for good faith advertising expenses, for example. In most states, coverage is also available for defense and liability expenses in the event you're sued because of a breach.
Peace of Mind Protection
Our coverage can help absorb some of the costs associated with a breach including notification, public relations, legal and liability expenses.
Respond With Confidence
We provide access to professional assistance when a breach crisis occurs — helping you comply with applicable laws and regulations to avoid civil litigation and other penalties.
You have access to a breach preparedness website for easy-to-understand prevention and response guidelines you and your staff can use every day — not just when you have a claim.
*Offered as an optional coverage either as part of the Spectrum Business Owner's Policy, the General Liability Choice® policy,
- When traveling, never transport your laptop in checked luggage. Carry it on with you, and keep an eye on it at airport security.
- Apply distinctive paint markings to make your laptop unique and easily identifiable.
- If you step out of a meeting or conference room, take your laptop with you – or it may not be there when you return.
- Carry your laptop in a non-descript carrying case, briefcase or bag. A case designed for computers is a clear signal to thieves that you are carrying a laptop.
- Back up your information regularly and keep the information stored in a safe place.
- Don’t let unaccompanied strangers wander around your workplace. Offer assistance and escort visitors to their destinations.
- Parking garages are common theft locations. Cover your laptop to hide it from view or place it in the trunk.
- If leaving your laptop in the office overnight, place it in a locked cabinet or secure it with a cable lock that wraps around a desk or chair leg.
- Consider purchasing a theft alarm system specifically made for laptops.
- Avoid automatic log-ins. They may be easier, but if your laptop is ever stolen, your information is all the more vulnerable.
Disability Income Protection
You need to protect your income for yourself and since many people depend on you. Whether you want to protect yourself or your employees. We have several companies that will write Disability Insurance Protection. RSLI is a small group carrier, the Standard individual and large group, Principal, Met Life and more. Let us provide you with options for your protection.